Sunday, June 9, 2013

HOLY CHRIST, HOLY CROSS

FRIENDS OF GOD and INTERCESSORS FOR THE NATIONS,
Not for 3 MINUTES only; but rather let us spend every waking hour of
This LORD's DAY: SUNDAY
In Adoration, Contemplation and DEVOTION to THE CROSS OF CHRIST.

HOLY CHRIST, HOLY CROSS,
To YOU we bring our SONGS OF PRAISE.
HOLY CHRIST, HOLY CROSS,
We bow before YOU to prostrate our very Souls.
To surrender our thoughts, our will and intentions.
To allow the LIGHT of YOUR Sacrifice to penetrate our LIVES.

OH LAMB of Calvary,
You suffered the indignities of our ego gluttony.
You cast off YOUR Divinity.
You became a scandal of a god in the face of our betrayal and rebellion.
You watched us become inebriated with our lust for power.
You inhaled the stench of the hypocrisies we vomit.
AND YOU FORGIVE OUR SIN.
LORD HAVE MERCY UPON US.
CHRIST HAVE MERCY UPON US.

OH HOLY CROSS, HOLY CHRIST.
OH Blessed LOVE Eternal and HEALING.
OH MAJESTY of all MAJESTIES.
OH synonym of our guilt and shame.
Could we but hide in your shadow and
NEVER behold Your tear-stained face.
NEVER hear the echo of Your shrill scream,
"Lama Lama Sabathani"!
Knowing YOU were forsaken because of us!
LORD JESUS CHRIST,
SON OF THE LIVING GOD.
HAVE MERCY UPON US Sinners.

HOLY CROSS, HOLY CHRIST.
SUNDAY would be too much to bear;
If THE CROSS remained silent.
If THE Gospel were only a eulogy.
If there were never an invitation to REPENT.
If the HOLY GHOST boycotted our gatherings!
LORD of CALVARY, WE PRAISE YOU,

HOLY CROSS, HOLY CHRIST.
I want to live as broken bread and poured out wine.
I want to proclaim YOUR healing and deliverance to the CHURCH.
I want to PROPHESY YOUR RETURN.
I want to CALL THE NATIONS to WORSHIP YOU!
I want YOU to be GLORIFIED by my life!
OH GOD of My REALITY, IDENTITY and DESTINY.
Let me be YOUR ARMOR BEARER IN the earth realm.

HOLY CROSS, HOLY CHRIST.
I am not of this world.
I am not of this age.
I am misfitted!
So set me FREE to MANIFEST
the thing for which I was BORN AND BORN AGAIN!
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

HOLY CROSS, HOLY CHRIST
HERE AM I:
UNLEASH the FIRES of JEREMIAH.
BRING FORTH the strategic VICTORIES of DEBORAH.
SEND THE PROPHETIC WINDS that YOU sent for EZEKIEL.
OPEN UP MY SOLOMONIC MINES and
Dispense with all the protocol mockery, hypocrisy and vanity
That I must endure day in and day out!
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

LET THE SIGNATURE COVENANT ANOINTING
ASSIGNED Before I was conceived in My Mother's womb.
KNOWN TO MY ANCESTORS
Designated for the HEALING of the nations
And the UPLIFT of the Church;
ARISE NOW AND PREVAIL.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS. (1,000 X)

AMEN.
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment