Saturday, May 17, 2014

Please Heal My Memories

 
LORD JESUS CHRIST,
PLEASE heal my memories.
Help me to remember the kindnesses more than the betrayals....
MOST HOLY and EVERLASTING MAJESTY,
I want to remember more of the out loud fun times.
And be delivered from the overcast of
the too many Midnights of desolation.
GOD,
ABBA, ABBA, ABBA.
I don't want to REMEMBER being hungry any more!
Not for:
Bread or
Affection or
Approval or
Friendship or
Success.
BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT,
PLEASE Help me to REMEMBER CALVARY as much as
I REMEMBER the RESURRECTION.
So that feelings of abandonment cannot crush my Soul.
Let me ALWAYS REMEMBER that
I am LOVED and
I am SAFE and
I MATTER because
I am ALWAYS with YOU.
THIS is my PRAYER.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN.
 
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment