Monday, May 13, 2013

A Prayer For Those Who Embrace The Call Of GOD Upon Their Lives

Monday, MAY 13, 2013.
THE LORD JESUS CHRIST is my PEACE.
The LORD protects me from ALL Harm.
The LORD never leaves or forsakes me.

GOD has ordained my going out and my coming in.
GOD lights the PATH before me.
The LORD Himself is the way.

I Fear NO EVIL because I am kept by the TRUTH and BLESSED with an irreversible ANOINTING.
I AM BORN and BORN AGAIN for this KINGDOM Assignment.

Let those who EMBRACE the CALL of GOD upon their lives now PRAY in the NAME of JESUS for the 3 Minutes that Will CHANGE THE WORLD:

LORD JESUS CHRIST,
MESSIAH and SOVEREIGN MAJESTY;
In this hour, receive my life, my gifts, my passion and mind as an OBLATION for the GLORY of YOUR KINGDOM.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

In this hour, by the POWER of your RESURRECTION, disconnect my Soul from anything psychological, political, material, monetary, cultural or religious that would obstruct/impede/violate my Covenant Obedience to the GOSPEL.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

IN THIS HOUR, BOTH HEAL AND SANCTIFY MY MOTIVATIONS.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

In this hour, remove FAR from me those who would dissipate my strength, or who have parasitic intentions, or whose presence would handicap the forward movement of this GLOBAL VISION.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

In this hour I await and long for YOUR VOICE, YOUR REVELATION, YOUR WISDOM and COUNSEL, YOUR INSTRUCTIONS.
So that all in heaven and on earth will know that indeed and in truth I am YOUR servant. YOUR chosen. YOUR elect.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN. (7X)
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment