Friday, May 10, 2013

Come HOLY SPIRIT, Come Now

 
There comes a moment in any life that we need a "SUPER" HERO.
Well, May 10, 2013 is the day!

I need Someone who is "faster than a speeding bullet",
"More powerful than a locomotive" and
"Able to leap tall buildings at a single bound"!

LORD JESUS CHRIST, SON of the LIVING GOD;
I need the HOLY GHOST.
Only the HOLY GHOST can minister to My mind and My body at the same time.
LORD, only the HOLY GHOST can move me from the brink of anxiety and despair into the fullness of the REVELATION OF GOD.

Come Holy Spirit, Heavenly Dove with ALL of Your QUICKENING POWER.
Come Now and uphold me.
Come Now and defend me.
Come Now and RESTORE MY SOUL.

ABBA. ABBA. ABBA.

Send now the Holy Ghost, Your Son, with You the Three in ONE.
RAISE me up BEYOND the reach of YOUR enemies.
HIGHER than the resources of My Mortality.

Oh MY GOD, MY GOD!
BEYOND reason, I seek YOU.
More than Life, to KNOW YOU.
In the RADIANCE of YOUR GLORY, to exemplify YOU.

AH Gracious Soul of ALL of LIFE's BEGINNINGS,
STEP IN NOW!
Manifest Your FAVOR, NOW!
On the brink of our desperation;

NOW GOD, SHOW Your self STRONG on behalf of Your Servants:
The Apostles, and Prophets, Pastors and Teachers, Evangelists and Intercessors, Dancers and Singers, Missionaries all.
Disciples and Kings.
HOLY OF HOLIES receive our SUPPLICATIONS.

HEAR us when we call out your NAME.
5,068 DETERMINED and undaunted.
Send a BLAST from YOUR THRONE ROOM that we may
Yield to Your Gathering,
Rejoice in Your HOLINESS
and Sanctify our CALLINGS.

In the ONE NAME OF REDEMPTION and
ANSWERED PRAYER we are
PRAYING.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

Because this is the 3 MINUTES that will
empower and Liberate the Chosen,
Heal the Church and
CHANGE THE WORLD.
In the NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN.
HALLELUIA.
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 www.prayingchicago.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment