Friday, May 17, 2013

TODAY'S PRAYER: A LIFE OF CONSUMMATE INTERCESSION

FRIDAY, MAY 17, 2013, My Soul is uplifted.
The intangible benefits of having devoted INTERCESSORS
Makes my life Shine.
Allows me to CENTER my thoughts.
Refreshes my JOY.
And RENEWS my HOPE.

Who Knew that 3 MARVELOUSLY MIRACULOUS MINUTES could change one's inner world so completely.

In the NAME of the LORD JESUS CHRIST,
I PRAY TO LIVE A LIFE OF CONSUMMATE INTERCESSION:

Remembering to GOD Every Divine Covenant and Counsel.
Causing an INGATHERING of all the hurt, humiliation and hungers of the Church and the WORLD.
IN THE NAME of JESUS.

HOLY CROSS of GODLY SORROW,
Exorcise us of every carnal impulse, ego indulgence and root of hypocrisy.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

GOD HEAR AGAIN the supplications of slaves and saints and Angels for the United States of America.
GOD she is playing brinkmanship with apostasy, secularism and unbelief.
BLOOD of JESUS,
SAVE us lest this nation die the death of ungodliness.
In the NAME OF JESUS.

I AM PRAYING in the Name of JESUS,
that the NATIONS will love JESUS.
I AM PRAYING that JESUS will be welcome in the churches again!
I AM PRAYING that every prophetic Intervention made in the NAME of JESUS will have total IMPACT.

I AM PRAYING that BLESSED TRINITY,
FATHER, SON and HOLY GHOST would
Impart to me the FAVOR of perpetual SANCTIFICATION,
The Grace of internal Resilience,
The Authority of Kingship and the
GROUNDS FOR VISION ESTABLISHMENT.
In the Name of JESUS.

AND YES, it is by FAITH IN THE NAME OF JESUS,
I decree that over the next 3 days
Where ever the prayingchicago.org  VISION is spoken;
It will produce great results.
I decree that anyone who out of compassion REGISTERS another,
WILL experience UNCOMMON Beatitudes.
In the NAME OF JESUS.

NOW GOD MOST HOLY and RIGHTEOUS,
SEND us forth to MAGNIFY THE NAME OF JESUS!

AMEN. AMEN. AMEN.
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment