Monday, April 29, 2013

HELLO MONDAY!

The new week begins. HELLO MONDAY!
EVERY 3 minutes that we spend PRAYING in the NAME of JESUS ushers us yet closer to the coming of the KINGDOM of GOD on EARTH as it is in HEAVEN.

LORD JESUS CHRIST, SON OF GOD, KING of SABBATH,
I am grateful that as You were for HAGAR,
So too You are "the GOD WHO SEES ME!"
And so now, I release to YOU:
All matters of the heart concerning my families.
All APOSTOLIC concerns touching my PURPOSE and CALLING.
All Financial issues whether they be personal or Episcopal;
I deposit in YOUR TRUST.
And as my body is the Temple of the HOLY SPIRIT;
I commend every cell and system to function according to ever increasing capacities for Health and Wellness.
In the Name of JESUS.

ABBA, I do not PRAY for myself alone.
But for every Kingdom Servant, their families and ministries.
Let EVERY Economic System be subject to our VISIONING.
Let EVERY social and cultural framework give way to the GOSPEL.
Let EVERY source and symptom of disease, whether physical or psychological BE HEALED TODAY.
In the Name of JESUS.

HOLY SPIRIT, teach us a new way of living in this world.
Let the rhythm and pace of our days ERADICATE stress and anxiety.
RAISE up SPIRIT CHAMPIONS to surround us who LOVE YOU.
BEGIN to establish our promotion and favor in the earth realm.
Bring forth uncommon Vision investors and sustainers.
SHOW US YOUR PEACE.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN. AMEN. AMEN.
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment