Tuesday, March 11, 2014

ABBA, Hide Me Away in YOUR Secret Place


LORD help me to find a QUIET Place; if YOU will meet me there.

I need to be alone with YOU.

AWAY from all of the distracting thoughts and scents and sounds.

My very SOUL aches for the Intimacy of YOUR PRESENCE.

I have wandered through airports and been immersed in crowds and groups and committees and conferences.

Now LORD, I just want to be with YOU.

I want to MEDITATE to the rhythm of YOUR heart beat.

To hum melodies that adorn YOUR thoughts.

I want the sensation of YOUR SACRED BREATH breathing into my mortal body NEW LIFE and DIVINE ENERGY.

OH BLESSED ABBA, hide me away in YOUR SECRET PLACE.

That I may be free of the cares of the world and REST in the SABBATH of YOUR GRACE.

IN JESUS' Name I PRAY.

AMEN. (12X)

~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment