Monday, March 17, 2014

MIND, BODY and SOUL....

LORD JESUS CHRIST,

PLEASE TAKE complete possession of me this week; MIND, BODY and SOUL....

With all the demands upon my Office and time; I am PRAYING:
THY KINGDOM COME in all that I say, think and do.

I acknowledge that I cannot do everything that needs to be done.
NEVERTHELESS, May the PATH that I follow be the one that YOU have established for me.

Despite the turbulence of the culture and the Administrative needs of the Church; I yield to YOUR TRIUNE PRESENCE.

Let HOLINESS prevail in my LIFE.
That My PURPOSE, CALLING and GIFTS may align with YOUR WILL for me.

I have one HOPE and that is that YOU will be GLORIFIED.
THIS I ask in the NAME OF JESUS.

AMEN.
THANK YOU LORD.
 
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment