Saturday, March 1, 2014

"I Come to the Garden Alone"


My SOUL needs BETHESDA,
A place of rest and refreshing in the PRESENCE of the LORD.
HOLY SPIRIT lead me to BETHESDA, that Quiet Place;
Where there are no expectations, duties or demands.
"I need THEE O I NEED THEE."

Today, "I come to the Garden alone."
The sweet Garden of PRAYER.
Because when I don't know how to PRAY or what to PRAY for,
YOUR SPIRIT meets me there.

HOLY GOD, CHRIST My SAVIOR.
BLESSED KING of all the UNIVERSE.
YOU are My HOPE, My HEALTH, My PEACE.
I dare not wander away from THEE.

Only hold me, keep me, BLESS me
In the hollow of YOUR CRUCIFIED and RESURRECTED Hands.
Only hold me, keep me, BLESS me
In the hollow of YOUR CRUCIFIED and RESURRECTED Hands.

In JESUS' HEALING NAME I am PRAYING.
AMEN (7X)

~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment