Monday, March 3, 2014

Lenten Journey 2014

LORD JESUS CHRIST,
SON OF THE LIVING GOD,
I am PRAYING that YOU will
Prepare me (Mind, Body, and Spirit) for the LENTEN Journey 2014.

My 7 INTENTIONS (as I understand them at this moment)

TO CONSECRATE a SPECIFIC Hour Daily to COMMUNE with YOU.

TO Daily pursue a PATH of Creative Movement.

TO FORGIVE. (GOD Help me.)

TO Maintain an atmosphere of SERENITY.

TO INCREASE awareness and INTERCESSION for PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS.

TO WRITE (again).

TO Encourage The Church to RENEW THE EARTH.

LORD, I PRAY that YOU will Receive these Intentions as an Offering to the PRAISE of YOUR GLORY.

As well as any INTENTIONS Offered by My Facebook COJOURNERS.
LORD GOD; May there be AGREEMENT on Earth and in Heaven.

In THE NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN.

~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment