Friday, December 27, 2013

In the closing hours of 2013

Our LORD and our GOD,
MOST MERCIFUL and COMPASSIONATE.
I ADORE YOU.
GLORIFY YOU.
Before YOU I bow down.

In YOUR PRESENCE is LIFE and HEALTH and PEACE.

YOU alone are the CREATOR. REDEEMER, And MAJESTY of the UNIVERSE.

In the closing hours of 2013;
I am PRAYING to hear YOUR VOICE.
I am PRAYING to experience the EFFULGENCE of YOUR GLORY.
I am PRAYING to be A Vessel of HEALING for
wounded Souls,
diseased bodies,
tormented minds,
war torn families, neighborhoods and nations.

HEAR MY PRAYER O LORD.

I am PRAYING to be an AGENCY of awakening PROPHETIC PRAYER in the CHURCH of JESUS CHRIST.

I am PRAYING for DELIVERANCE for CHRISTIANS suffering persecution.

I am PRAYING that the UNITED STATES of AMERICA will REPENT of her sins AGAINST THE POOR,
THE SICK,
THE VETERANS,
THE CHILDREN,
THE AFRICAN AMERICANS,
IMMIGRANTS,
THE MENTALLY ILL,
THE ELDERLY,
THE PLANET.
OH that AMERICA would REPENT and be saved.
In the NAME OF JESUS.
INCLINE YOUR ear to me O GOD.

I AM PRAYING that as 2013 comes to an end the NAME OF JESUS will be EXALTED!
LIFTED HIGHER!
WORSHIPPED in SPIRIT and in TRUTH.
And that Nations of Souls will be led in TRIUMPHANT PROCESSION into the KINGDOM of our GOD and of HIS CHRIST.
And HE SHALL REIGN ETERNALLY.

This PRAYER is offered in no other NAME than the NAME of JESUS.

AMEN (7X)
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment