Saturday, December 7, 2013

Kindly IMPART to me YOUR FULLNESS

MY LORD and my GOD;
SOVEREIGN of my SOUL and Architect of our DESTINY.
Speaking with you freely, frequently, fondly;
I am enriched.
I am encouraged.
I am made Whole.
Today BELOVED MAJESTY I PRAY to live the rest of my life as YOUR Sacred Agency of PRAYER in the earth realm.
TO so labor in the SPIRIT that ALL peoples and nations, generations and cultures would seek COMMUNION with YOU as their HIGHEST GOOD in this life.
ABBA, BELOVED of my heart;
Kindly IMPART to me YOUR FULLNESS
In Wisdom,
Discernment,
Compassion,
Freedom and JOY such that I AM Completely YOUR own.
I repent of every sin in my life.
I renounce satan and all his works.
I desire to proclaim YOUR MIRACULOUS HEALING among the poor,
The oppressed,
The distraught,
The sick and
The fearful.
BLESS US O GOD and grant my supplications.
This I am asking in the NAME OF JESUS and
Because of Calvary,
AMEN.
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment