Tuesday, December 17, 2013

THE WONDERS OF THIS UNIVERSE are the handiwork of GOD


AS I sat at my Gate in Chicago waiting for my plane to take off for Baltimore; my husband sat at another Gate in Chicago waiting for his flight to depart for Cape Town South Africa via Amsterdam.

COMMENDING one another to the CARE of the LORD; I knew that GOD has truly given unto us the NATIONS For the PRAISE OF HIS GLORY

Having ALREADY Ministered in RWANDA, CANADA and INDIA this year;
I chose the PATH of the INTERCESSOR at this time.

LORD JESUS CHRIST, HOLY SON of GOD,

RECEIVE now, YOUR APOSTOLIC SERVANT, Bishop John R. Bryant As YOUR KINGDOM DELEGATE for Ministry in SOUTH AFRICA.

BRING him into the depths of the REVELATION KNOWLEDGE of GOD.

PURSUE in Him the optimum outpourings of every PROPHETIC GRACE.

ABBA, I am praying that YOU diminish every source and symptom of jet lag and fatigue both mental and physical.

GOD, raise up ANOINTED YOUNG MEN of FAVOR and INTEGRITY to hold up his arms in PRAYER and in JOURNEY.

IMPART to this Senior Bishop of the A.M.E. CHURCH EVERY "good and perfect gift."

AND when he has completed his assignment there; bring him home safely and refreshed to Me, his COVENANT WIFE.

THIS I ask in no other NAME than the NAME OF JESUS.

AMEN.

THANK YOU LORD.
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment