Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A SEASON OF REMEMBERING

IN 3 MINUTES TO CHANGE THE WORLD;
Let us consecrate a season of REMEMBERING.
EVEN in the most difficult CHILDHOOD, there is something BEAUTIFUL TO REMEMBER.

LORD I remember when I prayed the prayer of SALVATION.
I remember the very first person to affirm the BEAUTY of my BLACKNESS.
I remember at 9 years of age when the HOLY SPIRIT shared with me my Global Calling.
I remember knowing GOD and the REVELATION of the LIGHT.
THANK YOU JESUS.

FOR EVERY TRIAL; there is something to REMEMBER about GOD.

LORD I remember how you sent FOOD BASKETS at THANKSGIVING.
I remember that you always raised up some one to point the way out of tragedy.
I remember that YOU sent Your SPIRIT to defeat discouragement.
THANK YOU JESUS.

SIT IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD and PRAY THE HOLY SPIRIT TO HELP YOU TO REMEMBER: (REMEMBER TO THANK JESUS!)

1. Someone who went the extra mile to help or encourage you.
2. A time/experience when you felt wonderful about being you.
3. An opportunity you had to BLESS someone else.
4. Something you started and completed.
5. A special prayer that GOD answered.
6. A scripture/sermon/song that broke a yoke in your life.
7. A person who shared their hopes and dreams with you.

LORD JESUS CHRIST, SON of GOD,

I PRAY for the HEALING of our memories.

Help us to glean those things and persons that are life affirming and soul enriching.

In the NAME OF JESUS.
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant
 

No comments:

Post a Comment