Monday, July 22, 2013

Lead Us Beside The Still Waters

LORD JESUS CHRIST,
MOST HOLY and MERCIFUL;

As I open my heart to YOU,
The sun, the moon and the stars REFLECT YOUR GLORY.
And my Soul is luminous with thanksgiving.

Oh My Priest, My Hope, My FOREVER MESSIAH,
In this vast culture of noise;
I am BLESSED to commune with YOU in the SILENCE.

My heart's desire in CHRIST JESUS for the CHURCH:
May this be a week of BLESSED QUIETNESS every where for everyone.

In 3 MINUTES TO CHANGE THE WORLD,

ABBA Please "lead us beside the still waters."
Help us tune in to the MYSTERY and the MIRACLE of each heart beat.
May the song of the wind
And the rhythm of the waters render us tranquil and content.

ABBA, Breathe in us anew the SPIRITUAL BREATH of Life.
Help us to CENTER our thoughts at the foot of Calvary.
Silence the chatter in our minds.
Draw our imaginations to HEAVEN.
AWAKEN us to the music of the Soul.

ABBA. ABBA. ABBA.
In STILLNESS, let us rediscover JOY.
In STILLNESS, help us return to the LIGHT.
In STILLNESS, "HEAL us O LORD and we shall be HEALED."
In STILLNESS, may LOVE meet us and possess us.

ABBA, My LIFE, My ETERNITY.
EXTEND to us the REST that we cannot create for ourselves.
Pour out for us the cup of PEACE from which we may drink.
FREE us of parasites, gossips, trouble makers and all liars.
Paint our worlds in scents and shades of Lavender.

In THE NAME OF JESUS,
May The HOLY SPIRIT walk among us.
In THE NAME OF JESUS,
May The HEAVENLY HOST encompass us.
In THE NAME OF JESUS,
MAY we BELIEVE and RECEIVE.

AMEN (12X)
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment