Saturday, July 6, 2013

LORD GOD PLEASE BLESS ME NOW

SATURDAY.
I WELCOME you with a heart seeking
AMAZEMENT, INSPIRATION and BEAUTY.
I long for the ILLUMINATION of My Genius.
I await an ENCOUNTER of KINGDOM Proportions.
My SOUL aches for The Church of JESUS CHRIST.
My PRAYING is nothing more than a wail from a dry and parched throat.

LORD JESUS CHRIST,
ETERNAL MAJESTY,
HOPE of the too long forgotten.

For 3 MINUTES TO CHANGE THE WORLD:
HELP us to experience the undulating Descent of YOUR GLORY.
Eclipse every mockery of JUSTICE by Supernatural INTERVENTION.
Cancel the oppressive debt of the Beloved Community.
RETURN LAUGHTER to the HEARTS of the ELDERS.
HEAL our MINDS and our BODIES.
O GOD HELP US to BE FREE and TRUE and GRATEFUL.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

TODAY, I am PRAYING for STRESS RELIEF FOR:
Care Givers
Parents of Young children
Pastors of troubled Ministries
Clergy Families
Health Professionals
Those living in war zones or suffering persecution.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

TODAY, I am PRAYING FOR:
FRESH WIND
FRESH FIRE
FRESH INSPIRATION
FRESH REVELATION
FRESH ENTHUSIASM and
FRESH VISION.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

LORD GOD PLEASE BLESS ME NOW.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN.
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment