Friday, July 19, 2013

FRIDAY is for me a DAY OF THANKSGIVING

It has been a long journey from last SATURDAY to FRIDAY.

In these Days and Hours our SOULS have experienced LAMENTATION,
DESOLATION and an uncanny STILLNESS.

IN 3 MINUTES TO CHANGE THE WORLD;

LET US PRAY CONCERNING GRATITUDE.

May the SPIRIT of GRATITUDE over take us.
May it permeate every cell in our bodies.
May the GRATITUDE in us become infectious to others.

LORD, for the Angels who encamp about us; THANK YOU.
For those who, without being asked, make INTERCESSION for us;
THANK YOU.
For the BLESSING of RECOVERY from sickness. THANK YOU.
FOR OUT LIVING DEPRESSION. THANK YOU.

LORD JESUS CHRIST,
SON OF THE LIVING GOD;
I offer GREAT THANKSGIVING to YOU Because:
YOU have allowed me to LIVE with INCOMPARABLE GRACE.
YOU have never given me over to the hands of my enemies.
YOU have gifted me with episodes of
ENCHANTMENT.
ILLUMINATION.
SERENITY
and HOPE.
THANK YOU.

GOD, I THANK YOU FOR:

THE FREEDOM and THE WILL to serve YOU in hard and remote places.
It is "CHRIST IN ME, THE HOPE OF GLORY."

GIVING me DISCERNMENT, INTEGRITY and GREAT COURAGE.
YOU told me to be HOLY as YOU are HOLY.

PROTECTING ME FROM OPPRESSIVE LACK and DEBT.
YOU are JEHOVAH JIREH.

HEALING me from Betrayal, Rejection and undeserved meanness.
SURELY, I am the LORD's anointed!

MAKING LOVE my REALITY.
Thank YOU for Calvary.

LORD, MY GRATITUDE is irreversible BECAUSE:
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
YOU hear me when I PRAY.
YOU have GIFTED me to PROPHESY and
to usher in THE HEALING OF THE LORD.

THANK YOU.
MY GRATITUDE is REAL.
FRIDAY is for me a DAY OF THANKSGIVING.
THANK YOU JESUS. (100,000 X)
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment