Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Our Prayer For Today

LORD JESUS CHRIST, SON of the LIVING GOD,

WEDNESDAY has come.

We are grateful for the moments of our lives that uplift our Spirits.
We are humbled by the realization that BEAUTY abounds in the midst of
the present darkness.
We are motivated to make new, challenging, risky Decisions to FORWARD
 the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.
We acknowledge the URGENCY of Prevailing, Prophetic INTERCESSION.

FOR 3 MINUTES TO CHANGE THE WORLD We proclaim:

"CHRIST above me. CHRIST beneath me.
CHRIST before me. CHRIST behind me.
CHRIST beside me. CHRIST within me." (3X)

May the SPIRIT of the crucified and risen CHRIST
Abide in me.
Recreate the pattern of my thinking.
Regenerate every diseased cell in my mortal body.
Restore my Soul.
In the NAME of JESUS.

May the INCARNATE and Living WORD
Edify me.
Energize my genius.
Establish my Path, Purpose and Mission.
ERADICATE every violence.
In the NAME of JESUS.

May the BLESSED SACRAMENT
Uphold My Kingdom Covenant and Vows.
Under-gird every God given INTENTION.
Usurp the residue of mediocrity.
Unify the Disciples of JESUS CHRIST.
AND usher me into the REALM of MIRACLES.
In the NAME of JESUS.

AMEN (7X)
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment