Monday, July 29, 2013

GLORIFY GOD IN OUR BODIES

OUR BODIES are SANCTUARIES of the HOLY SPIRIT;
If CHRIST be in us.

TODAY, let us
PURIFY
REpurpose
CONSECRATE
BEAUTIFY
STRENGTHEN
ENRICH
ILLUMINE our bodies.

In 3 MINUTES TO CHANGE YOUR WORLD
BEGIN the transformation of YOUR BODY from the INSIDE out.

In the NAME of JESUS,
I speak to every cell in my BODY and I Command each cell to
EMBRACE and HONOR the sound, sight or thought of the NAME of JESUS.
LORD JESUS CHRIST have MERCY upon me.

IN the NAME of JESUS,
I speak to EVERY SYSTEM in my BODY and I Command each SYSTEM
to function in PERFECT conformity to it's Creation assignment.
LORD JESUS CHRIST have Mercy upon me.

I speak to EVERY SYSTEM in my BODY and I Command you to function in optimum WELLNESS for the good of KINGDOM service.
LORD JESUS CHRIST have Mercy upon me.

I speak to every SYSTEM in my BODY and I Command you to be
Cleansed of all appetites, addictions, habits and attitudes that in
any way diminish, sabotage or compromise my capacity for Good health or HOLINESS.
LORD JESUS CHRIST have Mercy upon me.

TODAY, I make it my INTENTION to GLORIFY GOD in my BODY.
The LORD being my HELPER.
In the NAME OF JESUS.

AMEN.
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment