Thursday, August 22, 2013

A PRAYER FOR THE BABY BOOMER GENERATION

"BABY BOOMER" Generation:
This is OUR Season for determining LEGACIES.
FOR making Right the things that we can.
FOR stepping back and looking Destiny in the eye.
FOR DECLUTTERING our lives.
FOR being REAL about our CONFESSION of FAITH.
FOR paying our debts.
FOR sowing into the lives of those who will follow after us.

IN 3 MINUTES TO CHANGE THE WORLD,
LET US PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS:

LORD give me the GRACE to live the rest of my life with "no regrets."
LORD give me the CONFIDENCE to live with Spontaneity, Generosity, Zeal and IMAGINATION.
LORD awaken me to the MYSTERIES of Creation.
WASH the scales from my eyes that I can SEE GOD!
LET the LIGHT in me GLORIFY the LIGHT in YOU.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN.
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment