Friday, August 9, 2013

FRIDAY'S PRAYER

I am ONE with the Universe.
I am ONE with Creation.
I am ONE with every Woman who opened the WOMB to give BIRTH.
I am ONE with every DISCIPLE who is determined to expose and dismantle the works of the devil in the earth.
I am ONE with every Persecuted Christian.
I am ONE with every JUST cause in the earth.
I am ONE with every child who has buried a Father or a Mother.
I am ONE with every initiative to ERADICATE Violence against Women and Girls.
I am ONE with every Soul suffering with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
I am ONE with every Soul engaged in Worship of The TRIUNE GOD.
I am ONE with the CHURCH of JESUS CHRIST.
I am ONE with every INTERCESSION to make MANIFEST The Purpose, Principles and Power of The Gospel of JESUS CHRIST.

In 3 MINUTES TO CHANGE THE WORLD,
I am PRAYING IN THE NAME OF JESUS:

LORD GOD Reveal to me every agent of pettiness, carnality and chaos in my life that I may shut them out. IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

LORD GOD Show me the PREPARED PATH for the MANIFESTATION of my Prophetic Purpose that I may cease to walk in the ways of the meaningless. In the NAME OF JESUS.

LORD GOD RAISE UP in my life those in whom "there is neither guile nor deceit" that I may fully and freely share that which YOU speak to me.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

LORD GOD pour into my life The FAVOR and TREASURE of The KINGDOM of GOD that I will not need to pursue the UNfaithful, the UNbeliever or the UNkind to finance the MISSION. IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN. (12X)
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment