Saturday, August 31, 2013

THIS IS THE DAY

LET this be A Day of THE MYSTICAL,
THE MERCIFUL
and THE MIRACULOUS.

CLOSE the gates to your Comfort Zones.
CREATE An Inner PATH to Your MAGNIFICENCE.
EXPAND Your AWARENESS.
DECLUTTER Your RELATIONSHIPS.
Assume The PERSPECTIVE of ROYALTY.

IN 3 MINUTES TO CHANGE THE WORLD;
IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST:

MAKE YOUR INTENTIONS:
SPIRITUAL
RADICAL
AUDIBLE
VISIBLE

THIS IS THE DAY that I, [speak your whole name]

DEFY everything natural or spiritual that has obstructed my forward movement in expanding the KINGDOM OF GOD.
[name them]

THIS IS THE DAY that I renounce every source and symptom of
Self loathing
Self doubt
or Self condemnation
AS I FULLY EMBRACE my KINGDOM OF GOD IDENTITY,
PRIVILEGE,
PURPOSE
and POWER.

FROM this DAY forward, my thoughts,
behavior and expectations
will be EVIDENCE of the RESURRECTION of JESUS CHRIST.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN.
THANK YOU LORD.
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment