Wednesday, August 21, 2013

PROPHESY YOUR DELIVERANCE in the NAME OF JESUS

"THE STORM is passing over!"
HALLELUIA.

IN 3 MINUTES TO CHANGE THE WORLD;
PROPHESY YOUR DELIVERANCE/BREAKTHROUGH/MANIFESTATION.

LORD JESUS CHRIST, SON of The LIVING GOD.
MESSIAH.
REDEEMER.
HEALER.
HIGH PRIEST and
LIVING SACRAMENT.

I GLORIFY YOUR NAME for the HEALING of my Mind, Body, Soul and Relationships.

I HALLOW YOUR NAME and YOUR WORD that cause me to PROSPER in the manner of ONE who walks in DIVINE FAVOR and Anointing.

My SOUL is in READY and RADICAL WORSHIP of the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST that is causing me to REALIZE all the PRECIOUS PROMISES of GOD concerning my KINGDOM PRIVILEGE, Promotion, Protection and Positioning.

MY HEART REJOICES because THE LORD has activated DOMINION gifting and Authority over the nations in my life. And GOD has "set a table before me in the PRESENCE of ALL of my enemies."

THE NAME OF JESUS compels evil to evacuate the premises, when I enter. HALLELUIA.

I GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE TO GOD because the CALLING, PROMISES, PROTECTION, POWER and PRIVILEGES of this GOSPEL are for my children and their children and their children and their children and......
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment