Wednesday, August 14, 2013

BREAK THE SILENCE

"I WORSHIP YOU, ALMIGHTY GOD.
There is none like YOU."

My Soul is ABLAZE with Prophetic Radiance.
My Heart beats in the rhythm of Revelation.
Songs of ADORATION lead me to the Palace of the MAJESTY of the UNIVERSE.

HOLY IS OUR GOD.
HOLY IS THE LAMB.
HOLY IS THE NAME OF THE LORD.

"I would have fainted; if I did not BELIEVE that
I would see the GOODNESS of GOD in the land of the LIVING."

I tried to throw in the towel.
But the HOLY GHOST threw it back!

That is why:
"I am NOT ashamed of the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST..."

In 3 MINUTES TO CHANGE THE WORLD,
I remind myself, the Church and the Nations:
"There is NO LORD like our LORD.
Neither is there any ROCK like our GOD."

"LET THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD SAY SO." (ALL DAY LONG)
SAY that "JESUS is LORD".
SAY that "THE GOSPEL IS REAL".
SAY that "HOLINESS is better than, money, fame or approval."

"We shall OVERCOME them by the WORD of our testimony!"

BREAK THE SILENCE.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
HALLELUIA (12X)
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment