Thursday, August 8, 2013

I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE GOD.

I BELIEVE that MANIFESTED GRACE and HEALING are available TO me and THROUGH me.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

I BELIEVE that the strategies, practices and works of the devil have only as much power in my life as I confer upon them.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

I BELIEVE that my service, sacrifices and labor of love are NOT in vain.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

I BELIEVE that ABBA is about to release into my hands "the wealth of the nations."
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

I BELIEVE that the POWER OF GOD is available to me NOW to withstand the over againstness and take my KINGDOM OF GOD Position.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

I BELIEVE that the hidden things of GOD are about to be REVEALED to the CHURCH for the Nations.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

FOR 3 MINUTES TO CHANGE THE WORLD,
IN THE NAME OF JESUS;
CONFESS what you BELIEVE into the atmosphere throughout the day.

LET your awareness and Discernment shape your INTENTIONS and INTERCESSIONS throughout the Day.
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment