Friday, September 27, 2013

A WEEK OF TRANSITIONS

FRIDAY.

We are coming to the conclusion of a week of transitions:
POLITICALLY
CULTURALLY
EMOTIONALLY
SPIRITUALLY.

WE LOOK to GOD to DEFINE the PURPOSE and MEANING of our LIVES, RELATIONSHIPS and EXPECTATIONS.

AS we PRAY today, let each SOUL be open to the Counsel of the HOLY SPIRIT.

AS we PRAY today, let each HEART trust the PRESENCE of GOD.

As we PRAY today, we allow our BODIES to express the need for REST,
ENERGY, REFRESHMENT and HEALING.

LORD GOD,
TODAY, I DESIRE to hear YOUR voice;
to experience YOUR hand resting upon my shoulder,
to FLOW in the POWER and Mystery of The HOLY SPIRIT.

TODAY, I ask that YOU POSITION me for REVELATION,
PROMOTION and
CREATIVE EXPRESSION.

TODAY, My desire is a DEEPER UNDERSTANDING of the things of GOD.

ABBA TODAY,
My HOPE is to experience The PROPHETIC RENEWAL of the Anointing on my life.

LORD may this be the DAY of:

KINGDOM of GOD REVERSAL of my
FINANCES from "not enough" to "more than enough!".
GLOBAL IMPACT from marginal to OPTIMAL.
And NEW GENERATION MENTORSHIP from MINIMUM to MAXIMUM.

HOLY TRINITY, PLEASE GRANT these my SUPPLICATIONS.
IN The NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN. (7X)
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment