Sunday, September 15, 2013

"ALL HAIL the POWER of JESUS' Name.

SUNDAY INDIANA.

"ALL HAIL the POWER of JESUS' Name.
LET ANGELS PROSTRATE FALL.
Bring forth the ROYAL DIADEM.
And Crown HIM LORD of All."

JESUS, Majesty of Heaven and Earth.
JESUS, Son of GOD, Eternal.
JESUS, Friend of every depressed and tormented Soul.
JESUS, Castle of the dying.
JESUS, LIGHT of the nations.

On this DAY Flood YOUR SANCTUARY with YOUR GLORY.
Dismantle the nuclear arms in Syria and everywhere!
Cleanse the pungent smell of sickness from our bodies.
Align our thoughts with YOUR WORD, YOUR MISSION and YOUR GRACE.

HOLY, HOLY, SOVEREIGN of the UNIVERSE.
Architect of our Destiny.
RESTORER of DREAMS and VISIONS.
Song of ancient Bethlehem.

LET Your POWER be at work in me to HEAL and BE HEALED.
LET Your FREEDOM dismantle every force of bondage in my life.
LET those who love me never be ashamed and
those who hate me never be rewarded.
LET HEAVENLY PEACE be a garland around my Soul.

TODAY,
MAY I hear YOUR VOICE.
MANIFEST MIRACLES and
BLESS all the little children that I see.

In the NAME of JESUS.
I PRAY a PERFECT AMEN.
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment