Monday, September 9, 2013

JESUS, I LOVE YOU

IN 3 MINUTES TO CHANGE THE WORLD;
LET EACH one express your LOVE for JESUS.

LORD JESUS, Lamb of Calvary,
Messiah of The New Jerusalem,
TREASURE of Heaven and
RADIANCE OF THE FATHER;

I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE YOU.

I LOVE YOUR Patience and Compassion.
I LOVE that YOU include me in YOUR Earth Renewing initiatives.
I LOVE The PEACE you bring me when I am overwhelmed.
I LOVE The Beauty of Your Creation that does not discriminate.
I LOVE YOUR Continuous PRESENCE in my LIFE.
I LOVE The SPIRIT OF PROPHECY that you pour out upon me.
I LOVE The way YOU Always keep me safe.
I LOVE YOUR GOSPEL.
I LOVE YOUR CHURCH.
I LOVE YOUR KINGDOM.
I LOVE the way YOU LOVE ME.

THANK YOU (1,000 TONGUES).
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment