Friday, September 13, 2013

THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD IS HERE

FRIDAY LONDON TIME.

"The PRESENCE of the LORD is here!"

To our LORD and MAJESTY of
Heaven and Earth.
Time and Eternity.
The CHURCH and the Nations.

YOU Alone are worthy of GLORY, HONOR, PRAISE and SALUTATION,
My Heart rejoices in YOU.
My Mind and Body also.

When I consider my Birth and my Life Journey;
YOU are my PATH, my COMPASS, my GUIDE.
Thank YOU for every Bridge.
Every Stop Sign.
Every Tunnel.
Every Detour.

Hear My PRAYER that the rest of my life will be the BLESSED of my life.
BLESSED in REVELATION and DISCERNMENT.
BLESSED in HOLY ANOINTING.
BLESSED in KINGDOM OF GOD IMPACT.
BLESSED in UNCOMMON FAITH and FAVOR.
BLESSED in HEALING Gifts.
BLESSED in ABUNDANCE and PROVISION.
BLESSED in MISSION and MINISTRY of the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST.
In THE NAME OF JESUS.

AMEN (7X)
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment