Tuesday, September 3, 2013

"JESUS WEPT"

O MY LORD and MY GOD.
WEEP with me for the desolate who leave the Sanctuary without hope.

WEEP with me for MISSIONARIES abandoned and forgotten by the
"Home" Church.

WEEP with me for the horror suffered by those who are persecuted because of the GOSPEL.

WEEP with me for the atrocities committed by the F.B.I., the C.I.A. and other agencies of the United States at home and around the world.

WEEP with me for the dumbing of so many African American children.

WEEP with me for the demonic, profiteering prison system in the USA.

WEEP with me for the SILENCE of the PROPHETS, the disconnection of the Churches from the poor and those who are both Anointed and APATHETIC.

IN 3 MINUTES TO CHANGE THE WORLD.
MANIFEST an INTENTION TODAY that will wipe the tears from the eyes of JESUS and the MARTYRS.
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant
 

No comments:

Post a Comment