Saturday, September 7, 2013

LORD LET THERE BE PEACE

IN 3 MINUTES TO CHANGE THE WORLD;
LET each Soul NOW Pray for PEACE on earth.

LORD JESUS CHRIST,
SON OF GOD,
Let their be PEACE in the hearts, policies and Intentions of those who govern the NATIONS.

LORD Let there be PEACE through RECONCILIATION in:
SYRIA
NIGERIA
EGYPT
BRAZIL
THE KOREAS
PAKISTAN
INDIA
THE CONGO
ISRAEL
PALESTINE
The USA
IN THE NAME OF JESUS, THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

LORD JESUS CHRIST, "Make me an instrument of YOUR PEACE."
FORGIVE me for those times that I was "combative", resentful, agitated.
"Create in me a clean heart, O GOD.
And PLEASE renew a right Spirit within me."

STARTING TODAY, MOST HOLY TRINITY,
May my thoughts and my actions be HARMLESS.
May my heart be free of VENGEANCE.
May my communication be a matter
of COMPASSION,
GENEROSITY and
GRACE.
May I FORGIVE quickly.
May The LIGHT in Me be a reflection of YOU.
May I be a Vessel of HEALING for ALL Peoples, and Generations and Situations and Nations.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN (7X)
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment