Sunday, February 9, 2014

GOD I Need to PRAY Out Loud


My LORD and my GOD,
My SOUL wants to PRAY out loud.
So LOUD that sleepers and dreamers will leap to attention.
So LOUD that darkness everywhere will be shattered.
So LOUD that liberating memories will wake up and anxieties will be squashed.
So LOUD that cancers will die of shock.
So LOUD that the Church will fall to her knees.
COME HOLY SPIRIT of POWER.
COME HOLY SPIRIT OF GRACE.
COME HOLY SPIRIT and PROPHESY through YOUR servant.
Remove The veil from our FAITH.
ENDUE us with HEALING virtue.
My soul mourns for Persecuted Christians.
Those who labor long in YOUR vineyard; yet die alone.
The lust for material possessions in The HOUSE OF GOD.
And the disintegration of Family Life.
GOD I need to PRAY out loud.
Even if YOUR answer is in a "still small voice."
Nevertheless; My PRAYING is in The Name of JESUS.

AMEN. (7X)

~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment