Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ignite Us Within


"As the deer pants for the water; so my SOUL longs for YOU Dear LORD.
I am neither half full or half empty!
I neither doubt or fear.
Nevertheless, this longing is so deep that it causes the very core of my being to ache.
It sets upon me in bouts of insomnia.
And renders my heart inconsolable.

Only A WORD from YOU ABBA can lift this heavy burden.
Just one touch from YOU, HOLY GOD can reverse my descent into despair.
These times are too atrocious.
The wicked have over run the city while the righteous hide behind the walls of their sanctuaries.

Oh GOD ignite within us the fires of HOLINESS.
DELIVER YOUR Church that is under siege from:
Compromises.
Hypocrisy.
And the disinformation of the media.

LORD GOD of DESTINY and ETERNITY;
Send the Paraclete to Guide us in the way that we should go.
REdouble the troops of "Ministering Angels assigned to keep us."
And raise up a battalion of PROPHETS "in whom there is no guile, vanity, deceit or corruption.
And FORGIVE me LORD for the too many times that I have fallen short.
This I ask in the NAME OF JESUS.

AMEN.

~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment