Thursday, February 27, 2014

Stand Up In Us MIGHTY GOD

 
I make my vows to the Sovereign and HOLY TRINITY.
I pledge my allegiance to the Sacred Calling for which I have been chosen, anointed and positioned.
I say, "YES" to the GOD of my Salvation, my Healing and Protection.

YOU are the GOD for WHOM "nothing is too hard."
YOU are the GOD WHO declared that I would "do GREATER things than YOU because YOU go to the FATHER."
YOU are "GREATER in me than anything in the world."

And so My MOST HOLY and BELOVED; let us not tarry much longer.
The devil and the wicked have capitalized on the:
Unbelief of the people.
The secularization of the governments.
The prayerlessness of the churches.
And the exaltation of violence, greed and the works of the flesh.

To emaciate the Souls of generations.
To dilute and falsify the Gospel.
To impugn entire races of people.
And to overtly and covertly engage in "child sacrifice".

Stand up in us MIGHTY GOD and show YOURSELF STRONG:
To DELIVER us.
To HEAL us.
To RESTORE us.
And to be "EXALTED AMONG THE NATIONS."

This I ask in JESUS' NAME.
AMEN. (12 X)
 
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~


No comments:

Post a Comment