Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday's Prayer

There is a strong and silent wind blowing in the midst of the nations.
IT is keeping babies awake at night.
IT is raging against the deceivers.
IT is tearing down the infrastructure of unbelief.
IT is establishing The New Order, The New Day, THE PROPHET's RISING.

OH Sweet KINGDOM winds encompass my Soul.
OH Mighty army dispatched from The THRONE ROOM descend upon the courts of the devourer in TRIUMPH.

OH MAJESTY of REDEMPTION; please don't let us pass by this season:
THIS Season of perfecting.
THIS Season of self denial.
THIS Season of radical remnant Praying.
THIS Season of resilient Righteousness.

GLORIOUS HOLY SPIRIT, I long to SERVE YOU.
To REIGN with GOD in HOLINESS.
To be The PROPHETIC FORCE carried by The WIND throughout the earth.
To enunciate the REVELATIONS of the KINGDOM.
And to INCARNATE The SAVING POWER of the GOSPEL.

Wretched I was. Then YOU saved.
Wounded I was. Till YOU HEALED me.
Wasted I was. Until YOU SANCTIFIED me.

NOW USE me to the EVERLASTING PRAISE OF YOUR GLORY.
In the NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN. (7X)

~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment