Thursday, October 31, 2013

Even Now, I Offer Myself To You

67 Years ago, it was my SACRED HONOR to be Born on this planet.
My Mother says that by the time I was 3 years old, it was clear to her that I had an Anointing on my life.

And my Abba says, "BEFORE you were conceived in your Mother's womb I knew you. And called you to be a PROPHET to the nations."

GREAT GOD of ZION,
I join with the host of Heaven to WORSHIP YOU today.

HOLY LAMB of CALVARY,
I cherish the remembrance of YOUR
Compassionate GRACE,
RELENTLESS Protection,
ABUNDANT Provision and
UNLIMITED Favor.

SACRED TRINITY,
There are no words in my vocabulary that can fully express my GRATITUDE for the Miracle that is Me.
Nevertheless,
Here am I, a mere whisper of Eternity.
And such as I am; even Now, I offer myself to YOU.

Do with me what YOU will for the PRAISE of YOUR GLORY.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

AMEN. (67X)
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment