Thursday, October 3, 2013

EXHALE


  I RELEASE every preoccupation into the HEALING of the UNIVERSE.

I RELEASE every tormenting memory to the Cross of CALVARY.

I RELEASE every sense of loss and failure to the MERCIES OF GOD.

I RELEASE the needs of my Loved Ones to KINGDOM of GOD capacity.

I AM the LORD's servant.

I AM GOD's agent of revelation.

I AM positioned and anointed to PROPHESY DELIVERANCE:
To the churches.
To the cities.
To the nations.

The POWER OF GOD is as an ever OPENING way!
THIS is the way of HOLINESS.
THIS is the way of ZION.
THIS is the way of LIBERTY.
THIS is the JOY of the LORD.

MY PRAYING TODAY is for the EFFULGENCE of the GOSPEL
to ignite FRESH FIRE in the SOUL of
every Apostle,
Pastor,
Evangelist,
Missionary and
DISCIPLE.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN.
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment