Wednesday, October 9, 2013

LORD help me to LIVE in this day as your VESSEL

LORD help me to LIVE in this day as your VESSEL.

Help me to be totally immersed in YOUR GOODNESS and to choose SIMPLICITY rather than complexity, confusion or conflict.

Help me to DISCOVER deeper realms of SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING.
Help me to EXPERIENCE the GRACE of The New CREATION.

LORD my DESIRE and LONGING in CHRIST JESUS is to LOVE and MINISTER in TRUE Spiritual Liberty.

Satan has successfully woven a web of discord, division, delusion and destruction throughout this world. ONLY THE GOSPEL can usher us into the NEW HEAVEN and the NEW EARTH.

OH GOD, Have MERCY upon us!

LORD JESUS CHRIST give us WISDOM.

LORD JESUS CHRIST give us COMPASSION.

LORD JESUS CHRIST give us INTEGRITY.

LORD JESUS CHRIST IGNITE OUR HOPE.

LORD JESUS CHRIST, SON of GOD DELIVER US.

OUR LORD and our GOD BE GLORIFIED in us,
in YOUR CHURCH,
and in all Creation.

For THINE is THE KINGDOM..

AND THE POWER.

AND THE GLORY.

FOREVER.

AMEN.
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment