Thursday, October 10, 2013

"I Have Been Around THIS Mountain Long Enough."

GOD OF GRACE, GOD OF GLORY.
GOD OF UNKNOWN HEIGHTS AND DEPTHS.
The immensity of the Universe is a simple thought of YOU.

In the city, a Solitary Soul is unseen, nameless and insignificant EXCEPT in YOUR eyes.

I know that The time has come for my TRANSITION.
"I have been around THIS Mountain long enough."

BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT,
ENDUE me!
COMPEL me!
EMPOWER Me:
To move out of the familiar into the PROPHETIC.
To move away from the expected in the direction of the TRANSFORMATIVE.
To bring closure to the superficial and ENLARGE the SUPERNATURAL.
In the NAME of JESUS.

LORD GOD of PURPOSE, DESTINY and ETERNITY,
I stand READY.
ALIGNED with INTENTION.
FOCUSED on the FUTURE!

YOU have set before me AN OPENING WAY.
NOW GOD FOREVER:
WASH THE SCALES FROM MY EYES.
RECONSTRUCT The Pattern of my THINKING.
ARREST every limiting emotion, vision or habit.
In the NAME OF JESUS.

ABBA, don't send me forth until YOU:
ENDUE me with HOLY RESILIENCE, CENTEREDNESS and FREEDOM.
(SURROUND me with EMERALD GREEN.)
And HEAL my wounded places.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN.
THANK YOU DEAR LORD.
~Reverend Cecelia William Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment