Friday, November 8, 2013

Help Me To Live So That Heaven Will Smile

There is an amazing Freedom that comes with
LIVING OUT GOD's Plan,
Purpose
and Process for our lives.

While GOD's "timing" may not always be in accordance with our preferences; even Kingdom "inconveniences" have a way of Blessing us.

LORD GOD OF AMAZEMENT,
SENSATION and
SUPERNATURAL TIMING.

Thank you for the GRACE to live through life's delays.
The RESILIENCE to embrace unexpected loss and failure.
The LOVE that sustained me, when I was depressed.
The ENERGY to keep working, when others fell short.

AND the realization that YOUR HAND was holding me even when I could not HEAR YOUR VOICE!

THANK YOU HOLY TRINITY For YOUR boundless MERCY.
PLEASE help me to so live that HEAVEN will smile.
This is my PRAYER.

In the NAME OF JESUS.

AMEN.
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment