Thursday, November 14, 2013

"OH that I may know GOD and the POWER of HIS RESURRECTION."


GOD of all SHINING, TRUTH and GLORY.
In these BLESSED hours of my life I long to be fully immersed:
IN YOUR SPIRIT.
IN YOUR GRACE.
IN YOUR PROPHETIC ASSIGNMENT.

GOD of all GRACE, MIRACLES and REVELATION.
Please Privilege me to be YOUR COLaborer.
Tell me YOUR SECRETS.
PURIFY my Intentions.
SILENCE my accusers.

GOD of the INFINITE, the ETERNAL, the SUPERNATURAL.
TRANSFORM my PRAYING.
REALIGN my Life with the path of YOUR GLORY.
SHATTER every limiting force, personality or strategy touching my KINGDOM ASSIGNMENT.

GOD of ordinary days and auspicious moments.
DO with me what YOU will for the PRAISE OF YOUR GLORY.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

AMEN (7X)
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment