Sunday, November 24, 2013

MAKE me like YOU LORD

LET US MAKE OUR JOURNEY TOWARD ADVENT with TOTAL CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS:

SUNDAY: I AM THE LOVE of CHRIST in the earth realm.
MONDAY: I AM THE WISDOM OF CHRIST in the earth realm
TUESDAY: I AM THE RECONCILING PRESENCE of CHRIST in the earth realm
WEDNESDAY: I AM THE COMPASSION OF CHRIST in the earth realm.
THURSDAY: I AM THE HEALING of CHRIST in the earth realm.
FRIDAY: I AM THE MINISTRY OF CHRIST in the earth realm.
SATURDAY: I AM THE LIGHT OF CHRIST in the earth realm.

"MAKE me like YOU LORD,
Make me like YOU.
LORD YOU were a Servant.
Make me one too.
LORD I am willing to do what I must do.
ONLY make me LIKE YOU LORD.
Make me like YOU."

This is my Prayer in the NAME OF JESUS.

AMEN.
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment