Thursday, November 28, 2013

THANKSGIVING DAY 2013


"OH for a thousand tongues to sing my GREAT REDEEMER's PRAISE!"

May I live the rest of my life as an OBLATION to the Most High GOD.

May my thoughts be aligned with KINGDOM OF GOD Intent, PURPOSE and DESTINY.

May my relationships HONOR the principles and practices of the GOSPEL.

May I seize every opportunity to BLESS the wounded soul.

May the life that I live and the prayers that I pray bring songs of THANKSGIVING to the hearts of persecuted Christians everywhere and Haitians living in the Dominican Republic.

May I be the leaven in my family life.

May I be used by GOD to raise up a New Generation for JESUS CHRIST who will live lives of THANKSGIVING.

MAY GOD ARISE and the enemies of GOD be destroyed.

IN THE WONDERFUL NAME OF JESUS,
To WHOM and for WHOM and in WHOM all GLORY and THANKSGIVING
SHINE.

AMEN (7X)
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment