Sunday, November 3, 2013

Worship Is A Spiritual Matter

WORSHIP can be the MOST Mystical,
Transformative,
Liberating,
CLEANSING experience in the life of the SOUL.

HUMILITY, GRATITUDE and AMAZEMENT are 3 of many Pathways that open the GATES to TRUE WORSHIP.

THE PARADOX that is incomprehensible to unbelievers is this:
PREexisting conditions do not have the power to ANNUL WORSHIP.

We can be in pain and WORSHIP the LORD.
We can be persecuted and WORSHIP the LORD.
We can attend the funeral of a loved one and WORSHIP THE LORD.

This is only possible because WORSHIP is a Spiritual matter!

Oh BLESSED and HOLY TRINITY,
The Source of LIGHT, BEAUTY and PASSION.

YOU Alone SANCTIFY.
Purge me of the very shadow and residue of darkness.
"ANOINT my head with oil."
IGNITE such GLORYING in my SOUL that wherever YOU lead me; an authentic SPIRIT of WORSHIP will be UNLEASHED in the earth realm.

Hear my PRAYER OH LORD,
And grant my fervent supplication.

In the NAME of the FATHER,
And the SON,
And the HOLY GHOST.

AMEN (7X)
~Reverend Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment