Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The LIVELY STONES of the TRUE CHURCH

Scattered throughout the UNIVERSE are souls RADIANT with the LIGHT of GOD.
They seek neither fame nor riches.

They are not lost in the maize of mediocrity.

Nor are they trapped in the bondage of condemnation.

From suffering, they have learned compassion.
From rejection, humility.
And from disappointment HOPE.

These are the exemplars of the GOSPEL.
The LIVELY STONES of the TRUE CHURCH.

"LORD, I want to be a CHRISTIAN in my heart.
LORD, I want to be more HOLY in my heart.
LORD, I want to be like JESUS in my heart."

To usher the RESPLENDENT GLORY of The LORD into the SANCTUARY.
To abide in the Womb of PROPHECY.
To magnetize HEALING into the lives of the sick, wounded and suffering.

LORD GOD,
I want to live the rest of my life and FOREVER
To the PRAISE of YOUR ETERNAL GLORY.

IN THE HALLOWED NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN.
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment