Saturday, November 30, 2013

THANK YOU for being the LIVING WORD

THROUGH the window of the WORD; we can see our DESTINY.

WE can see our KINGDOM capacity and what it means to live in HOPE.

WE can see what our FOCUS should be and how to LIVE WELL.

DEAR GOD,

THANK YOU for being the LIVING WORD.
For a clear and Present revelation.
For an opportunity to live an INCARNATIONAL LIFE.

TODAY, I am PRAYING that through me YOU will make the WORD real for the world.

I am PRAYING that fresh fire from YOUR Altar will set my tongue ablaze with Prophecy.

I am PRAYING for such a RADICAL HEALING of my life that nations and generations cry out for SALVATION in the NAME OF JESUS.

I am PRAYING that 2013 will conclude with a phenomenal yoke breaking in the lives of the suffering, poor and persecuted.

THIS I ASK IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN.
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment