Thursday, November 7, 2013

SURRENDERED LIFE

WHEN we accept JESUS CHRIST as LORD of our Lives;
We are ALSO accepting CHANGE, ACCOUNTABILITY and COMPASSION as our way of Living out our DESTINY.

We know that we are living a SURRENDERED LIFE when:
PURPOSE is more important than possessions.
PEOPLE are of greater value than position.
And the Call to PIETY is experienced as a GIFT rather than a duty.

DEAR HOLY SPIRIT, YOU are welcome in My Life.
Help me to live FREE of the trappings of vanity.
Lead me to the river of life that I may be Baptized into deep waters.
ENLARGE my thinking, my Vision, my territory and my KINGDOM Impact.

I want to BE a Friend of GOD.
To be GOD BREATHED.
GOD DIRECTED.
GOD POSITIONED.
And GOD ESTABLISHED.

In the BLESSED NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN.
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment