Monday, November 18, 2013

IGNITE within me FRESH FIRE

LIVE as though you have the POWER, the IMAGINATION, the AUDACITY and the FOCUS to create a LIFE of MEANING, BEAUTY and COMPASSION.

HOLY SPIRIT
HEAR my PRAYER.
HOLY SPIRIT
IGNITE within me FRESH FIRE.
RENEW my sense of KINGDOM of GOD anticipation.

HOLY SPIRIT
PLEASE DELIVER me out of the rut of "bad religion" and incomplete theologies.

HOLY SPIRIT
I am PRAYING for SUPERNATURAL REgenesis this week.
I am SEEKING GRACE to flow in oceanic REVELATION and
PROPHETIC AUTHORITY.

HOLY SPIRIT
My path has been under siege, NEVERTHELESS you have dismantled
All the strategies of satan touching my life and Destiny.
FOR this I give YOU PRAISE and Complete OBLATION.

HOLY SPIRIT
I am PRAYING for a SEASON of REFRESHING.
A SEASON of Cosmic REalignment.
A SEASON of transformative WELLNESS.
A SEASON of REsurgence for the CHURCH of JESUS CHRIST among the nations.

DEAR LORD
PLEASE LET IT BE SO.

In the NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN.
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment