Monday, November 4, 2013

Lord Thank You For My Friends

LORD I honor YOUR NAME.
I rejoice in the Unbroken GIFT of YOUR PRESENCE.
I am immensely Grateful for Life,
Health,
FRIENDSHIP
and the GRACE that makes it possible.

LORD TODAY, I am PRAYING for My FRIENDS.
Men and Women who are so devoted to YOU that their LOVE for me is
Unshakeable.
Unconditional.
Untarnished.

LORD thank YOU for My FRIENDS.
Women and Men who
Celebrate My Gifts.
Pray for my weaknesses.
Encourage my Family.
And Counsel me with COMPASSION.

LORD JESUS CHRIST,
PLEASE BLESS My FRIENDS today.
UNLEASH SUPERNATURAL HEALING in the bodies of those who are sick.
GRANT PEACE and SERENITY to those who may be discouraged.
OPEN FRESH STREAMS of Income for any whose finances are weak.

LORD GOD, From "whom all Families are named".
BLESS the FAMILIES of My Friends with Unity, Peace and Happiness.
In the Name of JESUS.

BECAUSE YOU are a FRIEND above all others;
LORD JESUS CHRIST, in the Power of the HOLY GHOST,
Please help me to LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE as a FRIEND OF GOD.

IN the Name of JESUS. (7X)
Amen.
~Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment