Monday, January 27, 2014

A Prayer For Our President

LORD JESUS CHRIST,
YOU are the SON of the LIVING GOD.
I WORSHIP YOU with my whole Heart, Soul, Mind and Strength.
Hear my PRAYER today for YOUR son, my brother,
President Barak Hussein Obama.

LORD I am PRAYING that:
His PRAYER LIFE will increase.
His stressors will decrease.
His vision expand.
His adversaries diminish.
His KINGDOM OF GOD PURPOSE,
IMPACT
and DESTINY thrive.

And with the FAITH and AGREEMENT of this Community of INTERCESSORS; I am PRAYING that President Obama will receive THE FAVOR of The LORD:
In Mind,
Body and
Spirit.

HOLY TRINITY BLESS NOW
His Covenant Wife and Family.
Please Give Lady Michelle the desires of her heart.
May YOUR hand rest upon their daughters.
That Sascha and Malia will be raised up
To live their lives as great Women of GOD.
And May the foot prints of The Obama Family
Lead this nation back to GOD.

This I ask in THE NAME OF JESUS.
AMEN. (7X)

~ Reverend Dr. Cecelia Williams Bryant~

No comments:

Post a Comment